- 4 skinless chicken breasts cut up
- 1-2 cups Pepperidge Farm cubed herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup of water
- 6 slices of Swiss cheese(or 2 per breast)
- 1/4 cup (4 Tablespoons) butter melted
Put chicken in a 13x9 pan.
Place Swiss cheese over chicken. In a bowl mix soup and 1/3 cup of water. Spread over chicken.
top chicken with stuffing mix and drizzle with melted butter
Cover with foil and bake 350 for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 30-40 minutes.