rustic veggie pasta
Nutritious and delicious whole grain pasta served with grilled vegetables. The whole dish is seasoned with Italian seasoning and balsamic vinegar. The lemon juice helps to keep the vegetables bright and beautiful while adding a refreshing summery flavor.
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 5 mini red sweet peppers, sliced
- 2 cups sugar snap pea pods
- 4 oz whole grain spaghetti
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from laaloosh.com
1. Cook pasta according to package direction.
2. Mix together the oil, vinegar, zucchini, carrots and peppers. Mix to toss well.
3. Grill for 5 – 10 minutes, or until the vegetables begin to become tender.
4. Add the sugar snap pea pods and grill for 1 minute.
5. Mix together the vegetables, spaghetti, lemon juice and seasonings.
6. Serve warm.