Oven Fried Haddock Fillets
- 2 lbs Harris Teeter Fishermans Market fresh haddock fillets
- 3/4 cup Harris Teeter milk
- 2 tsp Harris Teeter salt
- 3/4 cup Harris Teeter plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Harris Teeter Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 cup Harris Teeter butter, melted
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
1. Place oven rack near top of the oven. Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2. Put the milk in shallow bowl; stir in salt.
3. In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and dried thyme. Dip the fillets into milk, then in the bread crumb mixture.
4. Arrange the fillets on a well-greased baking dish; drizzle evenly with the melted butter.
5. Back the fillets on the top rack for 12 to 15 minutes.
6. The fillets should flake easily with a fork when ready.