Wild Rice & Cranberry Stuffing
Graham Elliot’s Wild Rice and Cranberry Stuffing is the best tasting and healthiest choice you can make this Thanksgiving.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chestnuts, roasted and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh nutmeg
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
In a pan over medium heat, add olive oil and start to sweat celery, onion and carrot
Once beginning to soften, add garlic, chestnuts, spices and salt and pepper.
Once fully incorporated, add wine to deglaze and cook out about 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and warm through.
You'll also love
- FISH VERACRUZ-STYLE 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Whole Pot-Roasted Cauliflower With... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Smoked Ham, Brie & Cranberry... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Heidi Swanson's Summer Squash Soup... 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Grilled Whole Fish with Chile &... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cabbage, Cucumber & Fennel Salad... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Beet & Apple Salad 4.4/5 (5 Votes)