Pizza for breakfast? Yes you can! This crustless pizza tastes like a light and airy quiche.
Recipe from Lisa@The Cutting Edge of Ordinary
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces slicked turkey pepperoni
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- Sauce for topping or dipping
Preheat the oven to 350. Spray the bottom and sides of a 9x9 baking dish or pie pan. Sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and half the pepperoni into pan. Whisk together the eggs, flour, seasonings and garlic. Pour over cheese and pepperoni. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top and carefully lay the remaining pepperoni on top of the cheese. Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until cheese is brown and bubbly.