Crispy Lime Chips with Crab
- 1 TBS kosher salt
- 2 tsp grated lime peel
- 10 flour tortillas (10 inch)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 TBS lime juice
- 2 tsp seafood seasoning, divided
- 2 cans (6 oz each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 6 green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 5mins
1) In a small bowl, combine salt and lime peel; set aside.
2) Using a 3 inch star shaped cookie cutter, cut eight star shapes from each tortilla. In a lrg skillet over med-high heat, heat half of the oil. Fry tortilla stars, a few at a time, until golden brown on both sides. Add more oil as needed. Drain on paper towels; immediately sprinkle with salt mixture.
3) In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, lime juice and 1 tsp seafood seasoning until blended. Fold in crab and onions. Arrange chips on ungreased baking sheets. Top with crab mixture; sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
4) Broil 3 - 4 inches from the heat for 1 - 2 mins or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with remaining seafood seasoning. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Spaghetti Squash Salad with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crock-Pot Boston Butt Shoulder for... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Rum Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Horseradish Herb Crusted Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana-Squash Bread or Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Razzleberry Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Camarones Enchilado - Cuban Style... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Iced Almond Lemonade Tea 0/5 (0 Votes)