Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Cookies
From the Ghirardelli chocolate chip bag.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3-1/2 cups unsifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Ghirardelli semisweet chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Stir flour with soda and salt; set aside.
2. Cream butter with sugars, eggs, and vanilla. Gradually blend dry mixture with creamed mixture.
3. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by spoonful onto baking sheets. Bake about 7-10 minutes.