Cheddar Garlic Oven Fried Chicken Breast
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic (can use more or less)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder, divided (garlic lovers can use more)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt (or can use white salt)
- 3/4 cup seasoned dry bread crumb (seasoned or plain)
- 1/2 cup finely grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional and use any amount desired, or can use shredded mozzarella cheese)
1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
2 Butter an 11 x 7-inch pan (if using more than 4 breasts use a larger pan).
3 In a bowl, combine melted butter with fresh minced garlic, 1 teaspoon garlic powder and salt.
4 In another bowl, combine the dry breadcrumbs with 1/2 cup finely grated cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese 1 teaspoon garlic powder and coarse ground black pepper.
5 Dip chicken in butter mixture; then in crumb mixture.
6 Place in prepared pan and bake uncovered for 35-45 minutes or until cooked through, larger breasts may take more time (placing the chicken on a rack in a pan will produce an extra crispy crust).
7 Top with shredded cheddar or mozzarella the last 5 minutes of cooking (this is only optional.)
You'll also love
- Creamy Cheesy Noodles 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple Bread Pudding with Warm... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- MAPLE BALSAMIC GLAZED PORK... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH BEANS 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Brussels Sprouts 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Garlic and Sage Chicken Thighs and... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Thai Chicken Breasts 4/5 (1 Votes)