Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Rods
- 25-30 pretzel rods
- 312 g. (11 oz) bag of Kraft Caramel bits
- 3 tbsp. heavy cream
- 1 lb. milk chocolate candy coating
- Variety of crushed up candy bars, toffee bits, nuts, cookies, etc.
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from stoplookingetcookin.com
1. In a small pot over medium-low heat, melt caramel and heavy cream. Once melted, keep heat on low while dipping pretzels.
2. Gently spoon caramel over each pretzel rod. Let sit on parchment lined baking sheets.
3. Once caramel has set, melt chocolate in double boiler over simmering water. Once melted, keep warm over low heat. Spoon melted chocolate over entire pretzel.
4. Top with accents immediately.
5. Let set for 15-30 minutes in refrigerator. Then store in an airtight container for up to one week.