Lemon Chicken Cutlets
- 1/3 cup unseasoned dry breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme (or 1 1/2 tspns dried thyme)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced lemon peel
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Lemon wedges
Mix first 3 ingredients on large plate. Using rolling pin, pound chicken between sheets of waxed paper to scant 1/2-inch thickness. Rinse chicken with cold water so that coating will adhere. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Press both sides of chicken into crumb mixture to cover.
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Carefully add chicken to skillet. Sauté until chicken is cooked through and golden brown, turning with tongs, about 4 minutes per side. Serve chicken with lemon wedges.
This recipe yields 2 servings; can be doubled.
You'll also love
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (760 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (170 Votes)
- Maple Seared Scallops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beach House Seafood Strata 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken With Apple-Brandy Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chipotle Shrimp, Black Bean-Quinoa... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Delicata Squash With Apple... 0/5 (0 Votes)