RASPBERRY CHIPOTLE BROWNIES WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
Pillsbury recipe card/Deserts
- 1 box (19.5oz) Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco canola oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 tsp instant espresso coffee powder or granules
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 bag (12oz) semi-sweet chocolate baking chips (2 cups)
- 1 cup whipping cream
Heat oven to 350. Spray 13x9 pan with no stick cooking spray.
In large bowl, stir brownie mix, oil, water, eggs, chili powder and espresso powder 50 strokes with spoon. Spread batter in pan. Drop spoonfuls of preserves onto batter; swirl preserves and batter with knife in S-shaped curves.
Bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely, about 1hour.
In microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and cream uncovered on high 30-60 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth. Pour mixture over brownies. Refrigerate 30 minutes (topping will be soft). For brownies, cut into 6 rows by 3 rows. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (209 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.4/5 (181 Votes)