Cilantro-Cucumber Quinoa Salad
- 3/4 cup quinoa, washed, strained, and rinsed twice
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- Juice of 1/2 lime (about 3/4 oz.)
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt
- Ground black pepper
Combine the quinoa and 1 1/2 cups of water in a 2-quart saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce the heat, and simmer 10 to 12 minutes, until all of the water is absorbed. Drain and run under cold water. Cool completely.
Toss in the remaining ingredients and serve.