Hash Brown Casserole
- 1- 32 1- 32 oz.bag of cubed frozen hash browns, thawed. I use the ones from commissary (Lynden Farms) in white bag
- 2 - cans cream of chicken or mushroom soup, or any combination you want!
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 bag dry onion soup mix
- Shredded cheddar cheese, I don’t measure.
- Guess it is about 2 cups but more is always better with cheese! Cheese-heads unite!
Grease a 9x13 inch pan (I use Pam), or use any pan around that size.
If you use a smaller dish, making the layer of potatoes thicker, you might have to cook a bit longer.
I like to use glass pan so I can keep an eye on the bottom crust.
Oven to 350 (375 if you are pressed for time).
Mix soups, sour cream, dry onion soup mix and cheese.
Add thawed hash browns. Mix well.
Bake about 1 hour, until hot and bubbly. Make sure it is bubbly in the middle.
If it looks like it is getting too brown, cover loosely with foil.