Hoisin Chicken Skewers
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon oriental sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves cut into 1" pieces
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Whisk first 4 ingredients in medium bowl to blend. Place 2 tablespoons sauce in small bowl for glaze. Mix chicken into remaining sauce; let stand 10 minutes.
Thread chicken onto 4 metal skewers, spacing pieces 1/2 inch apart. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Grill chicken until cooked through and slightly charred, brushing with glaze and turning often, about 8 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
This recipe yields 2 servings; can be doubled.