Andy's Homemade Meaty Spaghetti Sauce
Got off of Chef in training website..... AWESOME AND GO TO RECIPE
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds of ground beef
- 1 full sweet onion (yellow)
- 6 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 1 (15 oz) can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 (12 oz) can of tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 3/4 teaspoon of oregano
- 2 tablespoons of FRESH, chopped basil
- 3 teaspoons of sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
1. Brown ground beef in a large pot until cooked through and juices run clear.
2. Drain cooked ground beef, then put back on stove top on medium heat.
3. Add chopped onion and garlic and saute' for 5 minutes.
4. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Serve over pasta.