Hummus Pizza With Caramelized Onions and Roasted Red Peppers
- 1 pizza crust (either home-made or store bought)
- 1 cup hummus
- 3 red onions, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch raw sugar (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed to release flavor
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Cook the onions in the balsamic vinegar on med heat until they are sticky and caramelized (about 15 minutes).
Spread the hummus on the pizza crust.
Top with caramelized onions.
Then lay the red peppers on top in rows to form a pattern.
Sprinkle the rosemary on top and bake for 10-12 minutes until crust browns. *If you made your own crust you will need to bake the crust for 10 minutes, take it out and add the toppings, then bake for 10-12 more minutes.*.