Ham And Peach Kebabs With Marmalade-Mustard Glaze
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 ham steak, 1/2"-thick - (8 to 10 oz) cut into 1" pieces
- 2 medium peaches peeled, pitted, and cut into 1 1/2" chunks
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Whisk marmalade, oil, mustard and lemon juice in small bowl to blend. Alternate ham pieces and peach chunks on 4 metal skewers. Brush with marmalade glaze. Sprinkle with pepper. Grill until ham is slightly charred and fruit is softened, turning and brushing often with glaze, about 6 minutes.
This recipe yields 2 servings; can be doubled.