Grandma's Stuffing Balls
- 2 loaves white bread (day old)
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 stick butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- turkey broth
- poultry seasoning, sage, salt, pepper
* 1 Break bread into cube sized pieces, let dry overnight.
* 2 Melt the butter in a large skillet, add celery and onion, saute’ until tender.
* 3 Pour butter, celery & onion over bread crumbs.
* 4 Add seasonings to taste
* 5 Add enough turkey broth to hold bread together, not sticky. Shape bread into balls and bake until browned, at 350 degrees