- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons natural almond butter
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 banana
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used North Coast Naturals Whey Isolate - you can use a vegan powder to keep it vegan, or omit altogether)
- 1 heaping teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 packets stevia (I used Sweet Leaf brand - you could also use 2 Tbsp of coconut palm sugar, or 2 Tbsp of pure maple syrup)
Adapted from nutritionistinthekitch.com
Heat coconut oil in a saucepan at medium heat. Add in pumpkin puree and sautee until warmed (about 3 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a bowl mix together almond butter, stevia, banana, and almond milk. (The mixture may be a little clumpy from the banana but that is fine!)
Add the almond butter mixture to the saucepan with the pumpkin and oil and stir together.
Stir in the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and protein powder.
Transfer the entire mixture to a food processor or blender and process/blend until smooth.
Pour the mixture into a muffin mold/brownie pan/cake pan and garnish with cinnamon. (I used a silicone muffin mold which makes it very easy to pop the fudge out when it's done, alternatively you can make these into bars by using a brownie pan)
Freeze for at least 1 hour, or until firm.