Cool Ranch Kale Dip
This healthy, fast and supertasty version of a classic ranch dip features kale, labneh and buttermilk.
- 10 ounces baby kale (12 cups)
- 2 cups lebneh (about 12 ounces)
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 3/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 3/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- Kosher salt
- Crudités, for serving
Adapted from foodandwine.com
In a medium saucepan of salted boiling water, blanch the kale until wilted, about 30 seconds. Drain well. Squeeze out any excess water and coarsely chop. Transfer to a medium bowl. Add the next 7 ingredients, season with salt and pepper and mix well. Serve with crudités.