Marinated Antipasto Platter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 TBS orange juice
- 1 tsp grated orange peel
- 1 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- 1/2 lb part skim mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 2/3 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2/3 cup pitted Greek olives
- 2/3 cup pitted ripe olives
- 1 jar (4 1/2 oz) whole mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced hard salami
1) In a lrg resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add the cheese, olives and mushrooms; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
2) Drain marinade; reserving 2 TBS. Thread salami onto toothpicks. Arrange on a lrg platter; drizzle with reserved marinade. Arrange cheese mixture around salami.