Bacon Cheese and Broccoli Bake
- 6 cups small broccoli florets
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Fully Cooked Bacon, chopped
- make it
HEAT oven to 425°F.
ADD broccoli and carrots to saucepan of boiling water; cook 2 to 3 min. or until crisp-tender. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water. Meanwhile, mix next 3 ingredients until blended.
RETURN cooked vegetables to saucepan. Add cream cheese mixture and onions; stir until vegetables are evenly coated with sauce, adding reserved cooking water if necessary for desired consistency.
SPOON into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with shredded cheese and bacon. Cover.
BAKE 25 min. or until heated through, uncovering for the last 5 min.
You'll also love
- Turkey Enchiladas Fantasticas 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple Dumplings 5/5 (1 Votes)
- German Potato Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Puny's Potato Salad 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Smoked Char Siu Pork Shoulder... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mexican Pork Discada 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lazarus Broccoli Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- 21 Day Fix Bacon Cheeseburger 5/5 (1 Votes)