Bacon Cheese and Broccoli Bake
- 6 cups small broccoli florets
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Fully Cooked Bacon, chopped
- make it
HEAT oven to 425°F.
ADD broccoli and carrots to saucepan of boiling water; cook 2 to 3 min. or until crisp-tender. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water. Meanwhile, mix next 3 ingredients until blended.
RETURN cooked vegetables to saucepan. Add cream cheese mixture and onions; stir until vegetables are evenly coated with sauce, adding reserved cooking water if necessary for desired consistency.
SPOON into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with shredded cheese and bacon. Cover.
BAKE 25 min. or until heated through, uncovering for the last 5 min.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (809 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Baked Penne with Chicken, Broccoli... 4.5/5 (317 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)