Grilled Chicken With Thai-Spiced Oil
- 6 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Whisk first 6 ingredients in 9-inch pie dish to blend. Transfer 1/4 cup spiced oil to small bowl and reserve. Place chicken in mixture in pie dish; turn to coat. Grill until cooked through, about 6 minutes per side. Serve with reserved spiced oil.
This recipe yields 2 servings; can be doubled.