Macaroni & Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf
Meatloaf rolled up with macaroni and cheese on top? Yes, please! This will be a favorite for everyone in your family!
- 1 (7.25-ounce) package Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 2 pounds extra-lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup A.1. Original Sauce, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package Kraft Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup Heinz Tomato Ketchup
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 85mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Heat oven to 350ºF.
Prepare macaroni and cheese dinner as directed on package.
Meanwhile, mix meat, onions, bread crumbs, egg and 2 tablespoons A.1. just until blended. Divide meat mixture in half; pat each half into 10x8-inch rectangle on sheet of parchment paper.
Reserve 1/2 cup cheddar. Mix remaining cheddar with macaroni and cheese; spread over meat mixture, starting at one short end of each rectangle and spreading to within 3 inches of opposite end.
Roll up each rectangle, starting at macaroni cheese covered end and removing parchment as meatloaf is rolled; press ends and edges of meatloaf together to seal. Use parchment to transfer meatloaves, seam sides down, to 2 (13x9-inch) pans sprayed with cooking spray. Discard parchment.
Bake meatloaves 25 minutes. Whisk ketchup and remaining A.1. until blended; spoon over meatloaves. Sprinkle with reserved cheddar. Bake 10 minutes or until meatloaves are done (160ºF). Let stand 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
You'll also love
- Apple Dapple Cake w/ Brown Sugar... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Tuna Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Pasta - Hemp Pesto Pasta 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Olive Garden Ravioli Di Portobello... 3.9/5 (183 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Casserole 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
Review this recipe