Pan-Roasted Butternut Squash
- 1 butternut squash (1.5 lbs.), peeled, seeded and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Asiago Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese, grated
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
1. Bring squash, water, butter, thyme and pepper just to boil in large skillet on medium-high heat; cover. Simmer on medium heat 5 to 6 minutes or until squash is crisp tender.
2. Uncover skillet; cook squash on high heat 4 to 6 minutes or until squash is lightly browned and liquid is cooked off. Remove from heat.
3. Add dressing; stir to evenly coat squash. Sprinkle on cheese.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (398 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.5/5 (269 Votes)