Goat Cheese And Asparagus Pizza
- 6 asparagus spears trimmed, halved
- lengthwise, cut into 1 1/2" pieces
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 package refrigerated pizza crust dough - (10 oz)
- 1 can diced tomatoes with Italian seasonings (14 1/2 oz), drained
- 5 1/2 ounces soft fresh goat cheese log (such as Montrachet)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toss asparagus with oil in medium bowl to coat. Unroll pizza dough on baking sheet, forming 9- by 12-inch rectangle. Spoon tomatoes over dough, leaving 3/4-inch plain border. Scatter asparagus with oil over tomatoes.
Bake pizza 7 minutes. Remove from oven. Crumble goat cheese over pizza. Sprinkle with marjoram and crushed pepper. Bake until crust is golden around edges, about 9 minutes longer.
This recipe yields 2 servings (can be doubled).