GARLIC ROASTED COD
- 4 x 7 oz. cod fillets, skinless
- 1/4 cup ghee, softened
- 1 tbsp. chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp. prosciutto, minced
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. cooking fat
- Lemon wedges, for garnishing
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from paleoleap.com
Preheat your oven to 425 F.
In a bowl, combine the ghee, parsley, garlic, shallot, Dijon mustard, prosciutto, lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Season the cod fillets to taste.
Heat the cooking fat in a ovenproof skillet placed over a medium-high heat.
Cook the fillets for 3 to 4 minutes per side.
Spread the ghee mixture equally over each fillet. Transfer to the oven and bake for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through.
Serve with lemon wedges.
You'll also love
- Turkey Enchiladas Fantasticas 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple Dumplings 5/5 (1 Votes)
- German Potato Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Puny's Potato Salad 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- APPETIZER - Creamed Salmon on Toast 5/5 (1 Votes)
- ENGLISH MUFFIN CRAB APPETIZERS 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Hog Fish - Cajun Style 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Garlicky Appetizer Shrimp Scampi 5/5 (1 Votes)