- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 container nonfat cream cheese - (8 oz) room temperature
- 1/4 cup soft fresh goat cheese (such as Montrachet/ abt 1 3/4 oz)
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey (2 to 3)
Spray metal blade of processor with nonstick spray. Add dried cranberries to processor and coarsely chop. Add nonfat cream cheese, goat cheese, nonfat yogurt and 2 teaspoons honey; process until well blended. Taste and add 1 teaspoon honey, if desired. Transfer spread to bowl. (Can be prepared 3 days ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
This recipe yields about 1 cup.
Per 1 tablespoon serving: calories, 33; total fat, 1 g; saturated fat, 0.5 g; cholesterol, 2 mg.