- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup coarse-grained mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup dry Italian-style breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely-chopped green onion tops
- 4 large chicken drumsticks - (abt 1 lb)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray small baking sheet with vegetable oil spray.
Whisk mayonnaise, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in medium bowl to blend. Whisk breadcrumbs and green onions in another medium bowl to blend.
Dip 1 chicken drumstick in mayonnaise mixture; turn to coat. Place drumstick in crumb mixture; turn to coat. Transfer to prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining drumsticks.
Bake chicken until cooked through, about 25 minutes.
This recipe yields 2 servings (can be doubled).