Halibut Fillets with Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons seasoned breadcrumbs
- 4 6-ounce halibut fillets (about 1 inch thick) skinned
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk. Set aside.
Combine breadcrumbs and halibut in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal and shake to coat; set aside.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add fillets; cook 4 minutes on each side or until halibut flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove halibut from skillet; set aside, and keep warm.
Add teriyaki mixture to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Pour over halibut.
Serving Size: 1 halibut fillet and 2 tablespoons sauce
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (905 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (742 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (263 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (149 Votes)
- Grilled Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (129 Votes)