- 1 bag fully cooked frozen meatballs (about 3 lbs)
- 1 1/2 c barbecue sauce
- 1/2 c low sodium soy sauce
- 2 cans pineapple tidbits with juice (about 10oz each)
- 1 TB pickled ginger, diced
- 1 bag frozen baby peas
- 2 c cooked white rice
- optional: add 1 bag frozen shelled edamame
In a large sauce pan, add barbecue sauce, soy sauce, pineapple, and ginger. Stir and heat until boiling. Add frozen meatballs and heat on medium heat until boiling; stirring occasionally. Add peas and/or edamame and heat for 10 more minutes.
Serve over white rice.