Mike's Chicken Soup
Rate this recipe 4/5 (1 Votes)
- 1 15 oz can whole kernel corn
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 6 medium carrots
- 1 bunch broccoli, tops only, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 heaping tsp chopped/minced garlic
- 1 whole small cooked chicken, skinned and deboned (rotisserie from Walmart is good. We like lemon pepper.)
- 1-2 cups water (just enough to keep ingredients from sticking to pan)
- Salt to taste.
Combine all ingredients in large stock pot. Cook 15-20 minutes. Vegetables should still be slightly crisp.
Serve with crackers or cornbread.