Onion Honey Mustard Minute Roast
The Voice of Lakewood
- 4 lb minute roast
- 3 large onions
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup spicy brown mustard
Cut onion into large chunks and puree in food processor. Mix with garlic, honey and mustard.
Place roast in a large Ziploc bag. Pour onion mixture over roast. Marinate in refrigerator for six hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 400 F
Place roast and marinade in a large baking pan and bake in oven for 3-3 hours.
Let cool in refrigerator. Slice when cool. Reheat before serving.
1. For a delicious sauce to serve with he meat, just mix honey and mustard in a small bowl.
2. This freezes nicely. Freeze after slicing.
3. You can serve this immediately after baking, but most meats slice better when cold.
4. Choose any cut of meat you'd like. Minute roast does have a fatty center so choose a first-cut meat if you'd enjoy something leaner.