Sauteed Corn And Green Peppers
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels thawed in
- refrigerator (or fresh if in season)
- 1 green bell pepper halved, stemmed, seeded, deribbed, and cut 1/4" dice
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil over moderately-high heat until it is hot but not smoking. Add corn and pepper dice and saute, stirring, until tender but still crunchy, about 3 minutes. Stir in red pepper flakes and cook 15 more seconds. Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe yields 4 servings.