Magical Graham Bars
- 1 (14.4 oz.) package graham crackers, divided
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups chopped toasted pecans
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
Adapted from myrecipes.com
1. Arrange half of graham crackers in a single layer on a 15- x 10 inch baking sheet.
2. Bring granulated sugar and next 2 ingredients to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in eggs, next 3 ingredients, and 1 tsp. vanilla; pour mixture over graham crackers. Top with remaining graham crackers.
4. Beat melted butter, next 2 ingredients, and remaining 1 tsp. vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth; spread over graham crackers. Chill 2 hours or until set. Cut into bars.