Oatmeal Honey Raisin Cookies
- 2 c whole wheat flour
- 3 c old fashioned oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 c light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 c raisins
- 2 lg eggs, beaten
- 1 c butter, softened
- 1/2 c honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients. Mix in raisins.
With an electric mixer, beat eggs. Add softened butter, honey, vanilla and mix thoroughly.
Make a well with dry ingredients. Pour liquid into well.. Mix until just combined.
Place in covered container and refrigerate overnight.
Preheat oven to 350. Roll dough into 2 inch balls. Place balls on greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Slightly flatten balls with bottom of a glass.
Bake for 20 min. Remove from oven and let sit a few minutes before transferring cookies to a rack to cool completely.
You'll also love
- Yemenite Beef Soup 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Tuna Nicoise Sandwich 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Deviled Eggs with Crispy Shallot... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Roasted Corn Nuts 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Nectarine Muffins 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Apricot Glazed Corned Beef 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Rum Raisin-Pineapple Muffins 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- VANISHING OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES 0/5 (0 Votes)