Orange Caramel Ice Cream Sauce
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- Butter pecan ice cream
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
1. In a large saucepan, cook and stir brown sugar and cream over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil; cook for 5 minutes or until mixture is reduced by half. Remove from the heat. Stir in milk and orange extract. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Just before serving, warm over low heat. Serve with ice cream.
Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
You'll also love
- Smashed Fried Okra 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Caponata di Patate (Potato... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Figs Stuffed with Gorgonzola and... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Oat Flour Banana muffins 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Halibut with Lemons & Leeks 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Broccoli with lemon and pine nuts 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Tomato Soup with Orange & Cumin 4.3/5 (6 Votes)