Cilantro-Lime Crab Salad In Avocado Halves
- 1/3 cup finely-chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 8 ounces crabmeat
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large ripe avocado halved, pitted, and peeled
- Lime wedges
Stir red onion, mayonnaise, cilantro, 2 teaspoons lime juice, cumin and lime peel in medium bowl to blend. Mix in crabmeat. Season salad with salt and pepper.
Brush avocado halves with remaining 1 teaspoon lime juice to prevent discoloration. Arrange avocado halves, cut-side up, on plates. Mound crab salad on each avocado half. Serve salad with lime wedges.
This recipe yields 2 servings (can be doubled).
You'll also love
- Chinese Style Steamed Fish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chilled Eggplant Soup With Red... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken, Shittake And Bok Choy Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken, Corn And Lime Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken With Orange, Spinach And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Swag Crabcakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Shrimp Over Fried Green... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- She Crab Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)