Chocolate stout cupcakes
- For the Bailey’s frosting:
- 5.5 oz 1/3 less fat Philly Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tsp Bailey’s Irish Cream
- For the cupcakes:
- 3/4 cup + 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 7 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup stout
- 4 oz unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tbsp canola oil
- cooking spray
- Read more at https://www.skinnytaste.com/chocolate-stout-cupcakes-with-baileys/#2YMK9FSLpWusBwf7.99
Combine all the frosting ingredients in a medium bowl and mix until smooth with an electric mixer.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
Preheat oven to 350°. Line a cupcake tin with 12 liners and lightly spray liners with oil (to prevent sticking).
In a large bowl sift together all the dry ingredients; sugar, flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda.
In a medium bowl combine the wet ingredients (egg through canola oil) and beat until smooth.
With a mixer, slowly add the sifted flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
Pour into cupcake liners and bake 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Allow to cool completely before frosting.
Read more at https://www.skinnytaste.com/chocolate-stout-cupcakes-with-baileys/#2YMK9FSLpWusBwf7.99