Grilled Zucchini with Lemon-Herb Feta
- 3 Tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp mint leaves, minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 medium uncooked scallion(s), minced
- 4 small uncooked zucchini, about 1 1/2 lbs
- 4 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
In a small bowl, combine feta, mint, oil, lemon juice, lemon zest and scallions; set aside.
Trim ends off zucchini and slice in half lengthwise; slice each half into 4 or 5 chunks. Place zucchini on a baking sheet (or other flat surface) in a single layer; coat both sides with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt.
Off heat, coat a grill rack or grill pan with cooking spray; heat over high heat. Cook zucchini, carefully flipping once, until grill marks are evident and zucchini is softened, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Arrange zucchini slices on a platter and serve with reserved feta topping. Yields about 5 chunks zucchini and 1 heaping tablespoon feta topping per serving.
You'll also love
- CRISPY SKIN SALMON WITH CRUSHED... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Spinach & Fettuccine Alfredo 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Duck à l’Orange 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Pecan Crusted Pork with Pumpkin... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Paleo The BEST Paleo Banana Bread 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Thanksgiving Savory Bacon... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Grilled BBQ Chicken, Zucchini and... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken, Farro, and Vegetable... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)