Pumpkin Patch Brownie Bites
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts (such as Pillsbury)
- 1 box brownie mix, plus the ingredients on the box to make the brownies
- Candy Corn Pumpkins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll one pie crust and use a 2 1/2” round cookie cutter to cut circles of dough, re-rolling as needed. Spray mini muffin tins with cooking spray (I like to use the kind with flour in it) and press one round in each cavity. Repeat with second crust in box. You will get about 36. Chill until ready to fill.
Prepare brownie mix according to the package directions. You'll have some leftover. (You can make mini brownies using a muffin tin with the leftover.)
Bake pies for about 12-14 minutes, until the crust is browned. Remove from the oven and immediately place a Candy Corn Pumpkin on top. Let cool before removing from the pans.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Zucchini Chips 4.5/5 (197 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (191 Votes)
- Better Than Sex Pumpkin Dessert 4.5/5 (181 Votes)