Chunky Vampire Cookies
- 3 C sugar
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 C peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 2 T molasses
- 1 T vanilla
- 1/4 t baking powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 t salt
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 1/2 c flour
- 1 1/4 c chocolate chips
- 3/4 hard pretzels, mashed into crumbs
- 10 bacon strips, cooked crisp and chopped fine
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 350 and spray baking sheet with non-stick spray. In large bowl, mix first 8 ingredients until combined and all one color. Add bananas and stir until fully combined.
Add flour and gently mix until incorporated with no lumps. Fold in chocolate chips, pretzels and bacon.
Form balls and drop into baking sheet at least 2" apart. Place in fridge and chill about 10 mins.
Bake for 12-14 mins or until golden. Cool for 2 minutes before transferring to wire rack.