Chicken With Orange, Spinach And Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves thinly sliced
- 4 cups torn fresh spinach leaves - (packed) abt 8 oz
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place large baking sheet in oven to heat.
Meanwhile, mix dill, orange peel, garlic and salt in medium bowl. Season with pepper. Combine tomatoes, oil and 1 teaspoon dill mixture in small bowl. Add chicken to remaining dill mixture in medium bowl and toss to coat.
Cut 4 sheets of foil, each about 20 inches long. Place 1 foil sheet on work surface. Arrange 1 cup spinach on 1 half of foil. Place 1/4 of sliced chicken mixture atop spinach. Spoon 1/4 of tomato mixture atop chicken. Fold foil over, enclosing contents completely and crimping edges tightly to seal. Repeat with remaining 3 foil sheets, spinach, chicken mixture and tomato mixture, forming 4 packets total.
Arrange foil packets in single layer on heated baking sheet. Reduce oven temperature to 400 degrees. Bake until chicken is just cooked through, about 10 minutes. Transfer to plates; let stand 5 minutes.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.4/5 (1068 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (760 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Sauteed... 4.2/5 (660 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (242 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (170 Votes)
- St. Patrick's Day Spinach Pancakes... 4.5/5 (120 Votes)
- Maple Seared Scallops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beach House Seafood Strata 0/5 (0 Votes)