Lemon Crumb Muffins
Taste of Home
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/8 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/8 cup sugar
- 1/8 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar and baking soda. In another bowl, combine the eggs, sour cream, butter, lemon peel and juice. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
2. In a small bowl, combine flour and sugar; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over batter.
3. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. In a small bowl, whisk glaze ingredients; drizzle over warm muffins. Serve warm. Yield: 20 muffins.
DO NOT OVERBAKE - 20 MINUTES.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (814 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (230 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (164 Votes)