Oven Roasted Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, rinsed and dried
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly-cracked black pepper
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 ⁄4 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
1. Cut the potatoes into 1/4″ thin strips, or to your desired thickness and length. Mix all other ingredients together in a large bowl and toss with the potatoes until they are evenly coated.
2. Transfer the potatoes to a large baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Spread the potatoes in a single layer. Try not to overcrowd or have multiple layers of fries — you want them to be roasted, not steamed.
3. Place in the oven and cook for 25-30 minutes, turning the fries once or twice during that time to cook evenly. May take more or less time, depending on the size and thickness you cut the fries.
Remove once the edges slightly begin to brown and fries begin to crisp. Sprinkle course salt on top when they are hot out of the oven.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (487 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (96 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole Ruth Chris'... 4.4/5 (94 Votes)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes 4.5/5 (91 Votes)