Ghirardelli Chocolate and Peanut Butter Bars
Prep time: 45 minutes
Fridge Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours 45 minutes
Servings: 16-18 bars
- 16 ounces Ghirardelli White Chocolate Baking Bars, broken or chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 6 ounces Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate baking bars, broken into 1-inch pieces
Adapted from fandm.spoonuniversity.com
1. Butter or Pam-spray a 15 by 10-inch baking pan and line with parchment paper.
2. Melt the white chocolate and peanut butter together. You can do this with a double boiler or in a heatproof bowl over barely simmering water, stirring occasionally until smooth. Or melt by microwaving the mixture in a microwavable container in 30 second intervals, making sure to mix well between intervals.
3. In another double boiler, heatproof bowl or microwaveable container, melt the bittersweet chocolate with the same respective method as in step 2.