Slow Cooker Orange Cranberry Pork
Cranberry sauce and the juice and zest of an orange work their tasty magic in the slow cooker so you can come home to a sweet and tart roast pork loin.
Prep time: 15 mins Total time: 4 1/2 hrs Serves: 16
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 flat boneless pork loin roast (4 lb.)
- 1 can (14 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Classic CATALINA Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. lite soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. zest and 1/4 cup juice from 1 orange
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 270mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
-Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook 4 to 5 min. on each side or until browned on both sides. Transfer meat to slow cooker.
-Mix cranberry sauce, dressing and soy sauce; pour over meat. Cover with lid.
-Cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours. Remove meat from slow cooker, reserving liquid in slow cooker. Cover meat to keep warm. Whisk remaining ingredients in small bowl until blended; stir into liquid in slow cooker. Cook, covered, on HIGH 10 min. or until thickened.
-Slice meat; place on platter. Drizzle lightly with sauce. Serve with remaining sauce.
Prepare using KRAFT Tangy Bacon CATALINA Dressing & Marinade.
When cooking a pork roast in a slow cooker, it is best to use a wide flat roast since it both fits better in most slow cookers and is less likely to overcook.
For best results, do not cook the meat on the HIGH heat setting.
Serving Size 16 servings
AMOUNT PER SERVING
% Daily Value
Total fat 6g
Saturated fat 1.5g
Dietary fiber 0g
Vitamin A 0 %DV
Vitamin C 2 %DV
Calcium 0 %DV
Iron 6 %DV
You'll also love
- Spicy Creole Shrimp with Pasta 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Shrimp Summer Rolls with... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Skillet Huevos 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Italian Sausage & Zucchini Soup 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- MINIATURE COCONUT TARTS 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Sear-Roasted Haddock or Cod with... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Mint Lemon Raspberry Infused Water 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- Dairy Queen Orange Julius-Copycat 4.3/5 (28 Votes)