Grilled Grouper with Apricot-Ginger Relish
- 2 cups diced fresh apricots (about 6 medium)
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon chile paste with garlic
- 4 (6-ounce) grouper fillets (1/2 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
Combine the first 9 ingredients in a small bowl, and stir the apricot mixture until well-blended. Let the apricot-ginger relish stand for 1 hour.
Rub the chile paste over both sides of the grouper fillets, and prepare the grill.
Place the grouper fillets on a grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill for 6 minutes on each side or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve the grouper fillets with apricot-ginger relish.
Serving Size: 1 fillet and 1/2 cup relish