Pumpkin Spice Muddy Buddys
- 1 12oz 1 12oz 12oz box Chex cereal (I loved the honey nut with this. I also used the cinnamon Chex, that was very cinnamon, so only use that if you love cinnamon. I think the pumpkin spice was more of a hit on the honey nut cereal)
- 1 12 1 12 1 12 oz package chocolate chips
- 2 2 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 3 3 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 3 3 2 teaspoons + 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- candy corn/pumpkins for decorations
Adapted from createdby-diane.com
1.Place cereal in large bowl
2.In microwave proof bowl melt chocolate for a minute or two.
3.Heat it for 30 seconds, stir it, heat it for 30 and stir and continue until it's all melted.
4.Mix 3 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice along with the graham cracker crumbs into the chocolate, then pour it over the cereal with a wooden spoon or spatula. Stir to coat the cereal completely.
5.Add 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice to the powdered sugar and pour that over the chocolate coated cereal. Toss until all the chocolate on the cereal is coated well. Add more powdered sugar if needed.
6.Use a strainer and place the mixture into the strainer to remove the excess powdered sugar.
7.It's ready to serve. Decorate with candy corn/pumpkins if desired.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Zucchini Chips 4.5/5 (197 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (191 Votes)
- Better Than Sex Pumpkin Dessert 4.5/5 (181 Votes)