Pine Nut-Crusted Snapper
- 2 (1-ounce) slices white bread torn into pieces
- 1/4 cup pine nuts toasted
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) skinned red snapper or other firm white fish fillets
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons reduced-calorie margarine melted
- Lime wedges
Preheat oven to 400º.
Place bread in a food processor; process until crumbs are fine. Add pine nuts; pulse just until pine nuts are finely chopped. Place breadcrumb mixture in a shallow dish. Place egg white in a shallow bowl; beat with a whisk. Sprinkle salt and pepper over fish. Dip fish in egg white; dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
Place fish fillets on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray, and drizzle margarine over fish. Bake fish at 400º for 15 minutes or until outside is crispy and browned and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve fish with lime wedges.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (902 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (263 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (148 Votes)
- Grilled Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (129 Votes)